- Patented SnowStopper Sleeve, They Don't Fall Off!
- Fully Waterproof drypel liner, Thinsulate insulation
- NO THUMBS make it easier to get on.
- Free Shipping to Most of US
- Outer shell 100% Nylon, Cuff 100% Acrylic, Inner Lining 100% Polyester, Insulation 65% Olefin and 35 % Polyester. Hand wash with warm water, no bleach. Lay flat to dry.
The ultimate, must have winter accessory for kids! these patented nylon snow mittens from snowstoppers will keep your kid's hands warm and dry in the snow and cold weather all winter. The elegantly simple snowstoppers sleeve stops the snow from getting in to the wrist between the coat and mitten. It is worn under the outer clothing and extends up the arm towards the elbow. They have a fully waterproof drypel liner, thinsulate insulation and they don't fall off! available in a variety of sizes and bright colors! Note: the extra small size is for 6 to 18 month olds and have no thumbs to struggle with. Their little hands stay warmer with all the fingers together and it's next to impossible to get their thumbs in the right spot in mittens with thumbs at that age anyway! These measurements are the outside of the mittens from fingertip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist. Subtract ¼ to ½ inch for inside measurement and to allow room for fingers to move: Sizing: Xtra Small 3-3/4" (No Thumbs) Free Shipping to Continental USA.