Grip Power Pads Best Ankle Straps for Cable Machines Double D-Ring Adjustable Neoprene Premium Cuffs to Enhance Legs, Abs & Glutes for Men & Women
Choose an Option
Size: Pair Color: Black $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Blue $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Dragon $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Fiesta $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Green Camo $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Grey $14.95
Size: Pair Color: Pine $12.95
Size: Pair Color: Pink $14.95
Size: Single Color: Pink $9.49
Size: Pair Color: Red $14.45
Size: Single Color: Red $14.95
- Brand: Grip Power Pads
- Manufacturer: Grip Power Pads
- TIRED OF SWITCHING YOUR ANKLE STRAPS FROM LEG TO LEG DURING WORKOUTS? We've designed the perfect solution! Grip Power Pads Women's Padded Ankle Straps allow you to focus on your workouts without any distractions caused by switching cable attachments. Now you can get the body (and booty) you dreamed of without all of the hassle!
- EXTRA PADDING EQUALS TOTAL COMFORT! We know you want to work out hard, but that doesn't mean you have to suffer from blisters, chafing and sore ankles. That's why we've added an extra layer of 5mm padding to the inside of each ankle strap. Now you can focus on your form instead of being uncomfortable!
- MADE FOR THE TOUGHEST WORKOUTS. Here at Grip Power Pads, we make products that last. You'll find double steel rings and extra strong fastening on our padded ankle straps. These guarantee your foot and leg straps for cable machines will stay closed every time. Use up to 220 lbs on machines or use these straps with resistance bands - either way you can work out with total confidence!
- GET YOUR LOWER BODY IN THE BEST SHAPE YET! Our glutes kickback straps are perfect for all types of leg shaping and toning exercises. Get your calf muscles, quads, glutes and hamstrings looking amazing with this essential fitness accessory!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We want happy & satisfied customers, that's why we're giving you a full refund or replacement for life to ensure premium craftsmanship although we are always happy to resolve whichever problem occurs